Welcome to the New Legacy Home Banking Platform and New Mobile App.
Legacy has launched a brand new, state of the art Home Banking Platform along with a new, fully integrated Mobile Banking App. We are excited about the new capabilities of these products and the convenience that they can provide for our members. While these changes will ultimately result in a better experience for users, a few changes are necessary to allow access to your accounts through these services.
To help with these changes, here are some tips that can streamline the transition to the new Home and Mobile products.
- When logging into the new Home Banking site for the first time, you will be required to change your USER NAME in order to meet higher security standards, but you can continue to use the same PASSWORD as long as it meets system parameters. CLICK HERE to see more information about User Name and Password parameters.
- If you have not used Home Banking in the last 6 months you will be required to register as a new user to establish your User Name and Password.
- You must establish Home Banking prior to downloading the new Mobile Banking App, because these systems are now fully integrated.
- To download the new Legacy app, go to your app store and search for Legacy Community Federal Credit Union.
- Your Home Banking User Name and Password will now also serve as your Mobile Banking User Name and Password. You will no longer have separate login credentials for each system.
- Some features, such as text alerts, did not convert and must be set up again through Home Banking.
If you have additional questions or need more detailed information, CLICK HERE for Frequently Asked Questions. We hope you enjoy these new account access platforms, and we sincerely thank you for allowing us to help you Craft Your Legacy.