LEGACY CARD CONTROL APP
Take control anywhere, anytime
- Turn card on/off
- Set a location boundary where card can only be used (i.e., Alabama)
- Keep the card active only around your immediate location
- Use the card for online purchases and then turn it off when orders are placed
- Restrict card to work only with certain types of merchants (i.e. enable grocery stores while turning off restaurants)
- Set spend limits for card transactions, and keep spending in check
- Get instant alerts each time card is used
Access Card Control by opening your Legacy Mobile App, navigating to the menu and selecting Card Control. If you have not already downloaded the companion app, it will prompt you to do so.
Please Note: The Legacy Card Control app is a separate download from the Legacy Mobile app. Use this app in conjunction with the Legacy Mobile app to get the most benefit out of your Legacy card. To access Legacy Card Control, open your Legacy Mobile App, navigate to the menu and select Card Control. You MUST already have the Legacy Mobile App and be enrolled as a user to use Card Control. This app may use your location even when it isn’t open. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This pertains to the use of the Locations feature.