A New Level of Security – Visa Purchase Alerts
Legacy has introduced a new level of security on Visa credit and/or debit cards: Visa Purchase Alerts. Visa Purchase Alerts is a free service that helps cardholders quickly identify suspicious purchase on their accounts.
Legacy members can enroll and receive email alerts for transactions on Legacy debit and/or credit cards.
Follow the steps below to set up an additional level of security for your Visa Credit and/or Debit Cards.
- Go to http://www.Visa.com/purchasealerts
- Click Check Eligibility in the middle of the screen.
- Enter the first 9 digits of your card number.
- Enter your Personal Information, Agree to the Terms and Conditions and Click Continue.
- Check your email and enter the Confirmation Code.
- Complete your card number and card information
- Click Create Account.
- Set up your personal alerts: transaction alert amount, turn on/off alerts outside the US and turn on/off alerts for transactions made online or by phone.
- Click Save.
- If you would like to add another card click the Add button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Log In Requirements:
User Name – Minimum of 7 Characters (letters and numbers). The only special characters allowed are the underscore (_) and “at” (@) symbols.
Password: Minimum of 7 Characters (letters and numbers only).