TERMS & CONDITIONS
A complete copy of the Legacy CFCU Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement and Disclosure is included in the “Important Account Information Booklet” that was provided at the time of your account opening. Specific details related to Legacy Mobile are contained below:
If we approve Legacy Mobile for your accounts, a separate personal identification number (PIN) will be assigned to you. You must use your personal identification number (PIN) along with your account number to access your accounts. At the present time, you may use Legacy Mobile to:
- Transfer funds from your share, share draft, loan, and Line of Credit accounts.
- Obtain balance information for your share, share draft, loan, and Line of Credit accounts.
- Make loan payments from your share, share draft, loan, and Line of Credit accounts.
- Determine if a particular item has cleared.
- Verify the last date and amount of your payroll deposit.
- Deposit a check remotely.
Your accounts can be accessed under Legacy Mobile via mobile device or other approved access device(s). Legacy Mobile will be available for your convenience 24 hours per day. This service may be interrupted for a short time each day for data processing. We reserve the right to refuse any transaction which would draw upon insufficient funds, exceed a credit limit, lower an account below a required balance, or otherwise require us to increase our required reserve on the account. We may set other limits on the amount of any transaction, and you will be notified of those limits. We may refuse to honor any transaction for which you do not have sufficient available verified funds. The service will discontinue if no transaction is entered after numerous unsuccessful attempts to enter a transaction and there may be limits on the duration of each access.
The following limitations on Legacy Mobile transactions may apply:
- Remote Deposit Checks by Mobile of $3,000 per day.
- See Section 2 in the Electronic Fund Transfers Agreement and Disclosure for transfer limitations that may apply to these transactions.