Which Account is Right
Legacy checking accounts give you the flexibility to meet your unique needs. Plus, Premier Checking even pays interest.
This is not only a FREE checking account, but one that pays you for doing things that you're probably already doing!
- Above market rate on balances up to $15,000 (when qualifications are met)
- No minimum balance required
- ATM's refunded monthly nationwide (up to $20 per cycle when qualifications are met)
- No monthly service charges
- Enroll and receive electronic statements
- Make 12 debit card transactions posted to account (return/refund transactions do not count toward qualifications)
- Have 1 direct deposit to the account OR 1 automatic payment via ACH (Automated Clearing House) entry
- Access online banking at least once
Qualification dates are based on the effective transaction date. Transactions must 'Post and Clear' the account during the qualification period to qualify.
This is truly the "preferred" way to earn dividends while maintaining higher balances in your share draft account! Preferred Checking requires a minimum balance of $2,500 to open and maintain. If the account falls below $2,500.00, a low fee of $5.00 is assessed. Preferred Checking pays a monthly dividend on balances above the minimum. To see current Preferred Checking rates, CLICK HERE. This account has numerous free features, including: no per check fee, Flash Talk, Legacy Connect, e-Statements, I-Pay, and Direct Deposit. Funds are federally insured by the NCUA.
This account allows qualified members to have a basic checking account with no minimum balance and no monthly fees.
- no minimum balance
- unlimited check writing
- no service charge
- free VISA debit card
- free Legacy Connect (internet banking, online bill pay and FlashTalk phone banking) and Legacy Mobile
- Overdraft Protection*
- Direct Deposit
- Members 50 years or older can also enjoy one box of free checks each year, free cashier's checks, and free money orders (some limitations apply.)
With Priority Checking, there is no per check fee and no monthly service charge if you maintain a minimum balance of $500. If your balance falls below $500 there is only an $8.95 charge for that month. You will also receive a Debit card and direct access to your accounts through FlashTalk and Legacy Connect. We offer Overdraft Protection and Direct Deposit at no additional charge.
To open any of these checking accounts, visit your nearest Branch Location.
*Available to Qualified Members **Certain Fees May Apply
Preferred Money Market
This account is the perfect combination of an interest bearing investment account and a limited transaction checking account. The Preferred Money Market account requires a minimum balance of $25,000 to open. This account then earns dividends on a tiered basis. If the account falls below $25,000.00, a low monthly fee of $5.00 is assessed. To see current Preferred Money Market rates, CLICK HERE. For this account, no more than six (6) preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfers may be made from the account to another account or to a third party in any month, and no more than three (3) of these six (6) transfers may be made by check or draft to a third party. All funds are federally insured by the NCUA.
It's Easy to Make the Move to Legacy!
If you think moving your accounts to Legacy will be time consuming or difficult ... think again! Switching your accounts to Legacy is as simple as 1, 2, 3.
Legacy will redirect your automatic payments and direct deposits for you!
CLICK HERE for details